Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers debit card numbers, shopify pay details, apple pay details, google pay details) email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- Share some of your details with our printing supplier (the printing company that fulfils the order). This includes the order, a name and address.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use facebook pixel to provide targeted adverts. Here is a link to Facebook's Data Policy.
We share some of your details with our printing supplier (the printing company that fulfils the order). When you place an order through this Site, it sends an order to the printing supplier. They receive your order information, name and address to enable them to send the ordered print to you. They maintain the order Information on their records unless you ask us to delete this information. To delete your information, please contact email@example.com with the subject line 'delete data'.
Facebook pixel data collection
In order to provide targeted adverts, Feeb Studio uses the Facebook pixel. The customer data collected by the pixel is used to improve the custom audiences for the Facebook ads that we create. Link to Facebook's Data Policy.
The pixel uses advanced matching to track customer behaviour on our store. The Facebook pixel sends the following information about our customers to Facebook:
- first name
- last name
- email address
Customers who don't want to be tracked by Facebook can opt out through Facebook. Find out more information about Facebook's cookies and other storage techniques and about opting out from the Facebook Help Center.
Facebook Use of Customer Data
- They will use Customer Data for the following purposes depending on which Facebook Company Products Feeb Studio chooses to use:
- Contact Information for Matching
- Event Data for Measurement and Analytics Services
- Event Data To Create Targetable Audiences
- Event Data To Deliver Commercial and Transactional Messages
- Event Data to Personalize Features and Content and to Improve and Secure the Facebook Products
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Legitimate interests: We may use and process some of your personal information where we have sensible and legitimate business grounds for doing so. This can include:
- Customer research. We use online tools to help us learn more about you so we can tailor our ads. This includes re-targeting ads, social ads. One example is Facebook audience, which helps us learn about our customers' interests and online behaviours.
- We ask for your reviews on our products so we can improve them. We may use a third party tool to do this.
- If you are a customer who has booked with us before we will share similar products with you unless you have told us not to.
- If you leave our payment page we may email you to help you to pick up where you left off.
- To help you manage your personal information and make paying easier we may create an online account for you.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'european rights'.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
The preferred option is email as using the postal address may result in a delay of response.
64 Nile Street