Hello everyone, my name is Lucy and I am the founder and artist at Feeb Studio. I absolutely love illustration as it allows me to create beautiful art and to share it with the world. I hope my paintings can bring you joy by adding a pop of colour to your home. To create these wall art prints, I use water colours, a variety of inks, acrylic paint and lots of imagination. I am inspired by nature, food and animals. If there is something you'd love me to paint, commissions can be created on request.
Choose Green today, for a better tomorrow. Thank you for supporting me.
• Illustrations are created and designed in-house
• Exclusive partnership with a multi award-winning UK printing studio
• Feeb Studio uses renewable energy
• Recyclable packaging (A4 or smaller will be posted flat using tissue paper, cardboard & an envelope; any larger prints will be posted rolled in a cardboard tube)
Feeb Studio is a fun, young, creative and environmentally conscious brand. They pride themselves on offering stunning art, premium product quality whilst also being environmentally friendly.
• Fine art giclée printing
• Each product is printed NEW (print on demand service)
• Premium sustainable bamboo paper (recommended)
• Standard matt paper
• Superb colour reproduction (Epson ultra chrome HDX ink)
• The ink packaging is recycled using Epson's recycling program
• Prints can last up to 100 years
Our mission is to produce beautiful products for the right reasons. Buying from us guarantees the buyer will be purchasing directly from the artist with a minimal impact on the environment.
• Bamboo paper: https://www.hahnemuehle.com/en/about-us/sustainability.html
• Packaging: https://www.ukplc.co.uk/environmental-policy/
• Epson ink recycle program: https://www.epson.co.uk/about/environment
• Bamboo sustainability info: https://www.bamboogrove.com/why-bamboo-save-planet.html
Our aim is to raise awareness that art can be beautiful, affordable but also produced with the environment in mind.
• As our designs are printed new to order, we only offer a refund or a reprint for damaged products.
• The product will be classed as lost during transit if it doesn't arrive after 10 days UK, 20 days Europe and 25 days for the rest of the world unless the order was tracked.
• If your item is classed as lost during transit we may offer a reprint free of charge but it must go to the exact same address without any change to the order.
• If your print is damaged in any way upon receipt, please contact us as soon as possible. We must be notified within 48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a reprint.
• Any claim of damages must be supported by photographic evidence and we may request the return of the damaged print.
• If you are eligible, you can choose to either receive a refund or reprint.
• Please note it is not our policy to offer a refund and a reprint.
If you meet the relevant criteria we will do our best to reprint and resend the item as soon as possible.